We’ve written this free whitepaper for bank executives with real-world responsibility. We’ve all seen endless hypothetical blather about the proposed lease accounting changes – but most of it is generic…for someone with a lease.
So we created a fully researched and documented deep dive into the specific implications to banks. It covers topics that aren’t touched on elsewhere including:
• quick overview of proposed changes
• impact on balance sheets and covenants
• preview of overnight default risk
• impact on risk evaluation criteria and processes
• implications to internal reporting & analysis systems
• compliance requirements and cost considerations
• sudden changes in regulatory capital requirements
• long-term tax implications
For those of you who are content to wait – there will be some time to figure it out later….but your board and regulators might not endorse such a laid back approach. This free whitepaper will help you get ahead of the curve with insights and ideas you need to proactively drive the prudent internal conversations and critical discussions in advance.
You can take a video tour of iLeasePro or schedule some time on our online demo calendar to see how iLeasePro can help you and your firm with the overall lease management of your lease portfolio. For more information on increasing productivity and efficiency of your lease portfolio, check out our blog and our extensive lease accounting and lease management knowledge base.