The FASB ASC 842 Lease Accounting Standard for lease accounting is now in effect for both public and non-public companies. This standard will be required of many business entities throughout the United States. The accounting change makes lease management and accounting much more complex. The ASC 842 accounting model requires more sophisticated financial calculations and… Read More »
- iLeasePro is making it easier for CPA, Advisory, Consulting Firms and VARs to support their clients’ ASC 842 compliance needs
- Risks of Using Spreadsheets to Comply with the ASC 842 Lease Accounting Standard
- How Will the FASB ASC 842 Standard Improve Lease Accounting?
- The impact of the ASC 842 Lease Accounting Standard on the Hospitality Industry
- Transitioning Equipment Leases to the ASC 842 Lease Accounting Standard
Tag Cloud#accounting #asc842 #CPA #ileasepro #lease #leaseaccounting Accounting Integration Action Plan ASC 842 Cloud Technology Coronavirus covid 19 equipment lease Expense Classification FASB FASB effective date GAAP IASB ileasepro impact on lease accounting Lease Accounting Lease Accounting Changes lease accounting software Lease Analysis Lease Management real estate leases Sage Intacct tax implications