The FASB Accounting Standards (ASU) for topic ASC 842, Lease Accounting, became effective at the end of 2021 for all reporting periods after December 15th 2021. This standard brings about significant changes across many different industries. With the new standard in effect, public and private companies must ensure they are following the new accounting guidelines. Apart from being compliant, companies… Read More »
- Risks of Using Spreadsheets to Comply with the ASC 842 Lease Accounting Standard
- How Will the FASB ASC 842 Standard Improve Lease Accounting?
- The impact of the ASC 842 Lease Accounting Standard on the Hospitality Industry
- Transitioning Equipment Leases to the ASC 842 Lease Accounting Standard
- Tax Implications of ASC 842: Lease Accounting Standards
Tag Cloud#accounting #asc842 #ileasepro #leaseaccounting Accounting Integration Action Plan ASC 842 Cloud Technology Coronavirus covid 19 equipment lease Expense Classification FASB FASB effective date GAAP IASB ileasepro impact on lease accounting Lease Accounting Lease Accounting Changes lease accounting software Lease Analysis Lease Management real estate leases Sage Intacct tax implications